How Does a Car Title Loan Work ?
A Car Title Loan works in the same way as an installment loan the only difference is that with this type of loan your Vehicle is used as security to secure the Loan amount that you are approved for. These type of loans can be very beneficial especially if you are looking for a long term loan in which payments can be spread out over 1-4 years. Also these type of loans have much lesser interest rates than your typical payday loans, as it is a fraction of the interest rate that a payday lender would charge you. If you have Bad Credit, Car Title Loans may be the best option as Credit Checks may not be required.
WHO WE ARE
We have been helping Canadians Borrow Money Against There Car Since March 2009 and are among the very few completely Online Lenders In Canada. With us you can obtain a Loan Online from anywhere in Canada as long as you have a Fully Paid Off Vehicle that is 8 Years old or newer. We look forward to meeting all your financial needs.
1. Your vehicle must be free or almost free of any finance.
2. You must be the legal owner of the vehicle.
3. The vehicle should be less than 10 years old.
4. We consider bankruptcy cases and people with a bad credit.
5. Loans are awarded only to people over 18.
1. Vehicle Ownership.
2. Valid Driver’s license.
3. Valid Vehicle Insurance.
4. Pay Stub or Proof of Income.
5. A Recent Utility Bill or Tax Bill.
6. Bank Account Information or PAD Form.
1. Complete the required paperwork
2. Your Information is verified
3. Get a E-transfer into your bank account
YES. There are several factors that contribute to you getting approved for a loan under our program. Your personal credit history is not one of them. In fact we do not do credit checks for this type of loan. If your car qualifies the loan will be approved.
Market Leading Interest Rates.
Quick, Confidential and Online Service.